I frankly have no idea where this workout came from originally. I found it on Pinterest and it looks like it was posted on a website called www.trimlife.org. However, if anyone knows who this is, please let me know. She is adorable and I want to be her friend due to the fact that she’s actually smiling at the end of this workout. #Positivity
Total with warm up and cool down was ~40 minutes.
Oh. my. goodness. This week has obviously been chaotic. Ray called me out on the fact that I’ve been super stressed and out of my element. I knew it was bad when he said, “you haven’t blogged in a while; what’s up?” Touché, oh wise one. So here it goes…
This week I’m:
– Working my booty off, because my company figured out that it was my last week of work and we’re working through millions of transitions.
– Test driving cars. I don’t think my little convertible is going to handle the CO mountains too well come ski season.
– HR related stuff for my upcoming gig. Drug tests, background checks galore.
– Housing stuff for both my current and new place.
– Packing. One word. So many hours.
Yet I’ve recognized that my mentality towards all of this has been exactly as it sounds. Negative and ungrateful.
I need to change my mindset.
So, starting now, I will listen to Mastin Kipp who says, “Changing your thoughts cannot change your actions. You must change your actions to change your thoughts.” The action I will take differently will be thanking Him and the Universe for all the possibilities and gifts that I have been given. Even if I have a lot to take care of, it is not all on me.
Starting now – thank you world for this beyond stunning Fall day. Even if I have a lot of work to do, I can’t imagine more beautiful scenery to be looking at out the window.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
When you feel stressed or over-scheduled, how do you change your mindset?
LAST THOUGHT OF THE DAY