I’m incredibly honored to say that I was nominated for a Liebster Award by the unreal writers at Day to Day with M & A! Basically, it’s a way to honor blogs that you think are on the right path that have 500 followers or less. You link back to their blog (to say thanks!), answer the questions provided, and pass the award along to 10 of your other favorites in the blogging world. A great way to build community, don’t you think?!
- What encouraged you to start a blog?
- I originally started it as an outlet for my passion for writing, but a mixture of a couple things have kept me going. Building a community, keeping myself accountable, and inspiring others have been unexpected, welcome blessings that I’ve been able to enjoy across these past few months.
- What is your favorite part about blogging?
- Without a doubt – the community that I’ve been able to build up around this blog. I adore that I feel I inspire others, but even more so, I love that I am inspired each day by all of YOU.
- What is the meaning behind your blog name?
- This little one has a wee bit of a sweet tooth – in terms of sweets, sense of humor, and an addiction to living a sweet life. 🙂
- What is one thing you miss from your childhood?
- While I’ve always been one to think that life keeps getting better, I guess I’d have to say that the two things I miss most would be seeing my parents everyday and having long, relaxing breaks. I’d love a good, long, relaxing Summer break if you don’t mind.
- Do you prefer coffee or tea?
- I gave up coffee close to a year ago to pull some of the caffeine out of my diet. I now have a tea or hot water with lemon every morning. I highly recommend if you haven’t made the switch!
- What is something that is an important part of your morning routine?
- It may sound strange, but taking care of my teeth is huge to me. Once I learned of how many diseases and illnesses you can prevent by even just flossing, I was all I (let me know if you’re interested and I’ll write a post on the topic.) I now use a whitening mouthwash, brush, floss, and a Listerine mouthwash. High maintenance? Maybe. But I feel better about life afterwards. 🙂
- What is your favorite clothing item?
- It sounds so cliché, but a good pair of denim can not be matched. Even by the traditional, black blazer that I wear almost daily.
- What is your favorite season?
- Winter (except driving in it.) All of my favorite holidays and activities land in these three months. Most of you likely think I’m crazy, but I adore the connection that Winter has to family and child-like happiness. But truthfully, every season offers something wonderful to look forward to.
- If you could take a weekend trip somewhere, where would it be?
- A weekend is tough, but I could definitely plan a month! The only features I’d include with my dream weekend (as of right now) is that it’s somewhere new to experience and that I can bring at least one friend.
- Must have beauty product?
- Sunscreen, especially in this Colorado sun. Second would have to be mascara.
Now to the FANTASTIC blogs that I am honored to nominate:
Should you choose to accept, then please answer the questions and nominate some of your other favorite blogs to spread the good word!!
Create a great life!