Guys, let’s discuss. I’m madly in love with surveys. And, to celebrate this beautiful Tuesday, I figured why not, ya’ know? This one I spotted a while back on Run Eat Repeat. (If you’re looking for an uber fun blog, Monica just got back from Vegas… hilarious. And yes, I do read too many blogs – even though that’s not possible.)
And now, to the survey!
Four names that people call me other than my real name:
- Jessie (family and high school friends only)
- My last name (cuz I’m fratty like that)
- DJJessyJess (no idea)
Four jobs I’ve had:
- Greeter at Abercrombie & Fitch (obviously. #highschool)
- Camp Counselor for Ice-Skating Camps
- Brand Consultant
- CRM Project Manager
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
- Wedding Crashers
- The Heartbreak Kid
- When Harry Met Sally
- Top Gun
Four books I’d recommend:
- To Kill a Mockingbird
- The Bible
Four places I’ve lived
- Barrington, IL
- Cincinnati, OH
- Chicago, IL
- Denver, CO
Four places I’ve visited:
Four places I’d rather be right now:
I honestly really like where I am right now, but since that makes for a boring survey, here are some of my other favorite places…
- Lincoln Park Zoo in Chicago with the gibbons
- Hanging out with my family in my parents’ living room
- Working out, but that’ll be later in the day
- Outside. It looks beautiful from my office window. I’ll be on my way as soon as I hit post on this survey. 🙂
Four things I prefer not to eat:
- Red Bull (I get all jittery. Plus mixing it with vodka in college was a bad idea.)
- Original potato chips
- Canned tuna
- Cottage cheese (it’s a texture thing)
Four of my favorite foods:
- Dominos pizza
- Hot Blue Corn tortilla chips with hummus (it’s addicting)
- Chocolate. All kinds. They are all important to me.
Four TV shows I watch:
- Fixer Upper
- New Girl
- Astronaut Wives Club (which ended last Thursday and I am DEVASTATED.)
- Big Bang Theory
Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
- 10 year high school reunion
- Good friends’ weddings over Labor Day and New Years
- Holidays with my families
- Getting married!
Four things I’m always saying:
- Dig it
- That’s rowdy!
- I love you
- “While you’re up…” (yep, Raymond is my hero when it comes to helping a fiancé out while she’s cozy on the couch)
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Now it’s your turn!
- What are your four favorite foods?
- What four TV shows do you watch?
- What are four things you’re always saying?
Create a great life!